Tuesday 13 September 2016

Intrepid Explorers for DWMG and Congo

Bit of a milestone. Last four figures are now painted for our DWMG Pyramids of Mars campaign. I've also finished all of the terrain bits I need for the last scenario. Here's a sneak peak.





I took these shots to see how the terrain items sat together, the actual game will likely be played in a smaller area.






The robot mummies will be aided by a group of tomb robbers.







And here are the last four figures, stalwart archaeologists ready to dig into the Ancient tombs for the advancement of science, but completely unprepared for what they might unearth...



I rather suspect that these four may well find themselves on a slow boat to The Congo once our DWMG campaign is finished!

6 comments:

  1. It all looks brilliant! Look forward to the batrep(s)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gordon. The Doctor will have to rescue Sarah Jane next...

      Delete
  2. Excellent stuff! This is very much an area after my own heart (though I'm not doing very well on the "Egypt" terrain, having spent more effort on jungle recently...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hugh. I did quite enjoy putting this lot together. I've since decided to splash out on Pulp Alley since I think it will allow us to play more 'adventure' focussed games. The new campaign supplement looks like its Egypt based...

      Delete