Tuesday 15 March 2016

What's Next on the Paint Table?

After last week's hectic push to get the werewolves finished for our recent Frostgrave game, I decided to finish off a terrain piece that's been hanging around for a while. Just need to flock and varnish and I'll post a few photos.

In the meantime I've been trying to hunt down a certain shade of green paint that I need for the bases of my Ancient Britons. I've been singularly unsuccessful though so the Britons remain in their box. So... I have a game of SAGA booked for a couple of weeks and since I'll be playing Norse Gaels I've decided to paint up a new warlord.

 

 

This is Saxon Miniatures' take on Brodir of Man. I have the Viking Warlord and Hirdmen figure collections from Saxon, but haven't yet painted any. The figures are very nicely detailed, so looking forward to getting started on the Man!

 

4 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing him all painted up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a great looking character, best of luck with him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael, he's now primed so small steps.

      Delete